Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Oh so thankful...


So I've been seeing a lot of the "I am thankful" routines and status's on facebook and as much as some of  it kind of makes me gag, I thought I would compile a list of my own. I have a lot to be thankful for.

I am thankful...

that I didn't strangle anyone today.

for cheesecake.

for the invention of the DVR. Where would I be without it.

for coffee, the drink of the gods.

that I'm not a sheep. I would look really bad with a wool coat. 

For tylenol for my aches and pains.

for really hot guys. 

for my really comfortable bed. If only I could sleep in again.

for the Harry Potter movies. My favorite rainy weekend getaway.

for lemon bars. How can anyone not like them?

for my kids and hubby whom I love more than life itself.  For my best friend Dana who I swear is actually my sister. For my sisters who make me question everything. For my hair-brained brother who lives life on the edge. 

Happy Thanksgiving! Eat tofurkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment