Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Run, stop, run again...stop!

Despite the fact I am running in all directions I have taken it upon myself to add in "Best mom" into the mix. For some reason I was under the impression that with my 5 year old being in Kindergarten now that there would be more time for me to concentrate on my biz. So not true. In fact, with school sales, parent teacher conferences, bake sales and holiday parties I feel like I have less time. What the heck?

By the way, DQ has brought back the Pumpkin Pie Blizzard! Yum. I love fall.

The fall scents are selling like crazy at the clinic. I have a small section set up just for my candles and tarts. (It's one of the bonus's of working at an animal hospital) I can't keep them in stock.

Check them out http://www.wickfulthings.com/newholidayscents.htm

Did I mention I love fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment