Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Oregon Trail! Hi Ho?

So, hubby has lost his mind again. Not that it's a huge surprise but all the same, what now! So he's decided he does not like his job anymore and in fact, does not like Pennsylvania. This is his 5th job in the past 5 years. That's one a year. So I'm hoping that we can find him another before he just walks out on this one. Our last plan was for him to get his Oregon Pharmacist license and then plan our move to the west coast. It's what we've always wanted and as the clock ticks by I've started to get the itch.

This is the longest I've been in one place. There is actually very little to keep us here. So perhaps this time we can use his momentum to actually follow through and hit the Oregon trail!

I'm also happy to report feeling a little bit of Halloween spirit tonight as we carved pumpkins. It was that or when I put on a pair of monster fangs and scared the daylights out of my 5 year old. I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants. I think I've started a tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment