Monday, October 12, 2009

Back to the grind.

After taking a much needed break I'm back to rambling. Of course, my last blog was deleted in a fit of rage due to hormones and frustration at the world. I'm known for being snarky and temperamental. Oh well, blogger did warn me not to be rash as I hit that delete button, alas, I defied them.

So I'm still selling on Etsy and through my private website as I am trying to finish up all my legal paperwork and taxes that are required to sell in stores here in Pennsylvania. Oi! Talk about a headache. They seem to get a kick out of confusing people by making it as hard as possible to figure this stuff out. I can't help but wonder if it has anything to do with trying to scare most people off.

So onward and forward I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment