Sunday, March 28, 2010

Of lemonade and old age....

Just an observation,  drinking lemonade after brushing your teeth is almost as bad as drinking orange juice, Eww.

As my 34th birthday quickly approaches I am reminded that time does not slow down. It just gets faster and faster as our minds and bodies get slower and slower. Is that fair? Seriously, who developed this system anyway? Yes, perhaps you get wiser but what good does it do you when you are quickly fading from this existence? Does this sound like a crisis? It better not, I'm only 33 and have a lot of life ahead of me. I plan to live to 11o even if that means I become so senile I can hide my own easter eggs! I will however still be snarky and a trouble maker. The nurses at my home will be chasing me down the halls begging me to put my clothes on as I giggle like a school girl. What would I have to lose?

Besides, I like birthdays. Especially when they fall on mothers day. I get a double whammy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment