Saturday, March 6, 2010

Back to the grind, after the grind.

I'm back from vacation and ready to roll! Ok, well, I'm ready to sleep. But after I sleep, I'm sure I'll be ready to roll. We went to Disney world with the kiddos. Seriously, if I see that mouse again I might just puke. I will give it a few more days for the illness to wear off. I blogged about it for my friends on myspace here: Mickey or Bust

Overpriced, crowded and simply exhausting. Disney everything! It was nice to have a week off from life though and the kids had a good time. On the other hand, a whole week with my hubby was trying. He's like another child. Our house gives us some breathing room from each other. I missed my house.   We get along so much better when we don't have to see each other 24/7. So back to work and life and I plan to do it with a lighter heart and step.

No comments:

Post a Comment