Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Newest Pet Peeve.

Do you have anyone on your email list who has a "foward compulsion"? These people forward every email that says "Forward". They don't even check the validity of the email information. This is my new pet peeve. The list is a long one and it just keeps getting longer.

It's not that hard people, go to snopes.com and look it up. Google it and see what you find out. It's the responsible thing to do. Don't just take everything you get for truth and forward it. This drives me crazy and the worst thing about it, it's family. I've tried telling them politely that it's incorrect and they get angry and call me arrogant or bitchy.

I'm thinking of making my own forward email that is absolutely outrageous and passing it on to be forwarded. I bet you my mother-in-law will.

No comments:

Post a Comment