Thursday, January 28, 2010

Disney World here we come!

Things have started picking up as Valentines day and Easter are now in site. I've updated my website with new "spring only, limited scents" and so far, they are a hit. I've also gotten a lot of great feedback on my scrubs from my testers. As soon as my labels come in I'll be posting the scrubs in my etsy store. 

On a personal note, my family and I are finally going on vacation! We've never been on a vacation with both kids. Now that my son is 3 we've decided it's time. So we are embarking to Disney World this spring. My six year old is fit to bust and simply can't wait to meet her favorite princess's. I wanted to go to Hawaii but we decided that would not be as nice with two kids in tow so we compromised and we're staying at the Polynesian! Yeah for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment