Sunday, October 31, 2010

Samhain Blessings, Happy New Year to all Witches.

And what a beautiful night it is! Crisp, clear and cool. So my feast this year has turned into pizza because of unexpected guests but it's all OK. Every year on this day, we place a plate outside for the spirits as an honoring or gift. It's a time to honor those who have passed. To remember the good things and honor those memories.

It's also the best time to make new changes to your life, to start new projects or to set new goals. That's why I chose this weekend to end my job and start anew as a work at home mom. I am dedicating myself full time to my candles and products. I'm also dedicating this next year to fixing all of the broken things in my life. Sadly, they've been broken by unintentional neglect.

So, to my ancestors and visiting spirits I give you, pizza and wine. Not the most traditional offering but I most certainly am not a traditional witch.  Samhain Blessings. May all of your endeavors be fruitful ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment