Wednesday, October 20, 2010

So does it make me a Toob head?


Ok, I admit, I like TV. I have my shows I watch  religiously every week. Usually while I am working online or making candles. They let me get lost in another world. Sometimes, depending on the show, it makes me like my own life just a little more.

  1. NCIS- it's an awesome team of people I love to watch
  2. True Blood- only on HBO but I LOOOOOVE this show. Addicted actually. 
  3. Dog the Bounty Hunter- C'mon, they hunt bad guys. Love it.
  4. Bridezillas- A bunch of bratty, badly behaving women throwing public tantrums. Laughable.
  5. Desperate Housewives- If only being a housewife was this interesting. 
  6. Amazing Wedding Cakes- Never thought I would enjoy watching people create dessert as much as I love eating it.
  7. Charmed- Witches with abilities we all wish we had.
  8. Bones- Gross and educational all at the same time. Great cast of likable characters.
  9. Pit Boss- Shorty and his crew, rescuing pit bulls. I just love all of the trouble they seem to get into. 
  10. Greys Anatomy- Hot doctors and all of the drama, what's not to love. 
Needless to say, the DVR is my best friend. I  love it and want to marry it. Am I unstable? Or perhaps, I don't have a life. 

1 comment: