Friday, May 28, 2010

Giddy with Joy.

Holiday weekend! And even better my wonderful SIL will be taking my kids to her nieces Birthday party over night. That means me, hubby and the house to ourselves. Perhaps we will frolic around and go crazy by watching grown up movies, eating sweets and just basking in the silence. Maybe, I'll read a book and suck on M&M's without constant distraction? I might even go to the bathroom by myself! I can't tell you how giddy I am.

On the biz end of things, I'm testing new waxes for my container candles. The manufacture of my wax seems to have changed something. No one except a fellow candle maker will understand the frustration of testing hundreds of wicks/wax combos in search of the perfect candle only to have the manufacturer change it up without telling you. So the search begins yet again.

I'm also starting to think fall. It's never too early to start planning for new holiday and fall scents to add to the line up. Gods, I love fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment