Saturday, April 10, 2010

Love my job, just hate people


Look at this face! Kind of a fuzzy picture but he is precious. I found him a couple of weeks ago at work. The poor baby was hiding under the bench outside the front of the hospital and was so still I almost didn't see him. He was tied to the bench with an electrical cord. The cord was tied so short the poor thing was not able to move to go potty or even stand up. So here he sat, shaking cold and sitting in his own poo and vomit. After getting him inside and cleaned up, I had one of our doctors check him out. He is a perfectly healthy 12 week old, pit bull (possibly mix) puppy. Gorgeous and more well behaved then most any 12 week puppy. So why on earth did someone abandon him like that? I will go on the assumption that they thought they were doing the best thing for him. I have to because the alternatives leave me hating people in general.

Well, he has finally found a home with one of my coworkers. A happy ending thankfully. Of course now I have a mini lop bunny that was found on the city streets. His poor teeth were badly over grown and he is un-neutered. I love my job. I just hate people.

No comments:

Post a Comment