Friday, April 16, 2010

What is wrong with people?

4 Year old beaten to death after having an accident on the couch.

When I read this, all I can think about is my 3 year old son. I think of how innocent and playful his blue eyes are. I think of how he makes me laugh and sometimes even cry.  I also think of how that other little boy must have felt that morning. How he must have been embarrassed about having an accident on the couch. I think of the fear and the pain he must have felt when the abuse started. I think of his tears and how he must have cried when his heart broke.

I hope that precious little boy is now at peace. I hope that where ever he is that he no longer remembers the pain and is no longer afraid. I hope the those responsible have to relive his pain for the rest of there miserable little lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment