Sunday, December 13, 2009

A handmade hippy christmas

So my goal to have a handmade christmas is successfully on it's way. So far, except for the kiddos I have managed to buy handmade gifts for all of the other family members. I am really thankful for etsy and artfire for making it so easy. While shopping I found a few really cool sellers. 


I love the dark and unique. Not real creepy disgusting stuff but I've always been drawn to the mystical side. Check out the products and descriptions of this one: TheBubblingCauldron


Of course I had to buy some zombie scrub for this dull and lifeless skin of mine. I can't wait to try it out. 


I found some really awesome stuff here: foreverandaday Really awesome jewelry and just my type. Of course, I'm also a twilight fan to boot, so it's all good.


And for the pretty, chic cheerleader in all of us: MyBeautyAddiction . This one reminds me of a fancy boutique and lots of pink. My mother will love what I got her but Shhhh...don't tell her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment