Friday, December 31, 2010

Who is that Incredibly hot, calm and sophisticated woman???

This year, I'm copying a friend who wrote a list of the person she would be if she could create herself with Simms. (Video game for those who are not familiar) So here goes....

If I could recreate Chandra she would be...
  • Calm even in the most stressful times. (never raises her voice to her kids)
  • Strong, graceful and in kick butt shape.
  • Always perfectly dressed even when lounging at home
She could..
  • Bake 
  • Sew awesome and beautiful things
  • Be a better mother. Maybe even close to the PERFECT mother.
  • Make friends with everyone
  • Speak fluent Spanish
She would..
  • Do Yoga on top of a mountain
  • Travel to Europe
  • Visit Hawaii again with her husband
  • Finally take riding lessons and someday, own a horse
  • Have a farm with goats, ponies, chickens and cows. 
  • Study Greek and Roman Mythology
But you know when I look at who I am now, the list isn't important.  I like myself despite not being the ideal person I have in my mind. I am sarcastic, smart, funny and different. I am not the ideal mom but I adore my kids and they are my world. I still might travel or own farm animals. I can do Yoga on a mountain if so inclined. I am a jeans and t-shirt sort of gal. (sometimes even a big sweater or flannel shirt) I don't have a big circle of friends. Only one or two very good friends but for the most part, I am a loner. All in all, I'm pretty damn awesome. And who needs to bake? I mean the grocery stores do a pretty damn good job at it and no clean up for me!

2 comments:

  1. Why mess with perfection? Sounds like you've got a pretty good thing goin' on.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is such a cool post! Thanks for sharing it! =)

    ReplyDelete